Name of Client:
Date/Time of the Session:
Location of Session:
Other Locations: --
1. The photographer (Photos By Rosy) is responsible for providing photographic portrait services at the session and products (digital negatives) after the session, as agreed upon with the client.
2. The photographer retains the copyright to the images taken at the event, including the copyright of negatives, electronically produced images and any reproductions. The photographer may use these images in a portfolio or for any advertising or self-promotion purposes.
-The client must obtain written permission from Photos by Rosy prior to an event where the client significantly alters any of the photographs for purposes other than reproduction for personal use.
-The client must obtain written permission from and compensate Photos By Rosy prior to an event where the client, the client’s friends or relatives publish or sell the photographs for profit.
-The client agrees to provide a link to http://photosbyrosy.com and give Photos By Rosy credit for taking photographs should the client post the photographs online.
3. The photographer will take posed and candid photographs as deemed necessary. If there are specifications, the client will inform the photographer about them. The photographer will do her best to accommodate client’s wishes but does not guarantee any specific photograph.
4. COOPERATION: The client agrees to positive cooperation and communication for the best possible result within the definition of this assignment. Photos by Rosy is NOT responsible for key individuals’ failure to be present or to cooperate during photography sessions, neither for missed images due to details not revealed to Photos by Rosy.
5. Photos by Rosy will not tolerate verbally or physically abusive behavior. Unchecked conduct that interferes with photography may seriously affect the quality of the photographs. If the client is unable to control the conduct of their models, resulting in unacceptable degree of misconduct, or if the conduct of any of their models damages the equipment of the photographer, it will result in the early or immediate departure of Photos by Rosy. The client understands that in such an event, the client is financially responsible for any damages done to the equipment of the photographer.
6. As per this agreement, the client wishes to engage the photographer for a _______________And will pay the photographer a sum total of ___________
The photographer Photos by Rosy will post the finished and edited photos online within 1-2 weeks of the event. Upon receipt of full payment, and when post-production is completed, photographer will present client with DVD of photographs for their personal use. Any extra time required of the photographer on the day of the session will be charged at $100 per hour.
I have read and understood the terms above. I hereby agree to the terms of this agreement.
Signature of the Client: _________________ Name of the Client: ____________________ Date of Agreement: _______
Signature of the Photographer: ____________________Name of the Photographer: Rosy Figueroa (Photos By Rosy
Photos by Rosy is a proffesional photography services, covering all types
of events such as Beach Wedding, Weddings, Birthdays, Showers, and
We cover Miami, Broward & the Keys. Our packages are very